Westcott CoursesPublisher of Omega MathTM Courses
Who uses Westcott Courses?
There are a variety of situations where Westcott Courses is an ideal choice for students.
Below are a few examples of students who benefit most:
- Students who are conscious about the growing cost of college courses and textbooks and wish to save on their educational costs
- Employees who need to meet their employer's educational requirements
- Students who cannot get into a class at their home campus due to enrollment limits. These students can take the class with us and transfer the course back to their home campus
- Students who need to meet a prerequisite for a higher level course; or simply want to brush up on their math skills
- Hearing impaired students & students with other disabilities
- Single parents with limited ability/time to continue their education
- Teachers who want to update their credentials
- Nursing students who need Algebra, Anatomy & Physiology and English courses for their program
Many employers require their employees to have a certain amount of competency in math or other general education topics. Westcott Courses has provided online educational content and special programs for thousands of employers since 1996.
Here are a few current use cases:
- Government agencies such as Bureau of Land Management use our site to educate their employees.
- Associated Builders and Contractors, INC use our Elementary Algebra for their student electricians.
- Life Works of Ohio
Colleges often need remedial math and English courses for their students. Westcott Courses provides a convenient all-in-one package of learning management system, college administrator backend, and course content that is easy for teachers and students to use.
Below are a few colleges who use this program:
- College of the Desert uses our math courses to remediate their students.
- Southwestern College uses our math courses to remediate their students.
- Thomas Aquinas College uses our math courses to remediate their students.
- Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College uses our math courses to remediate their students.
Westcott Courses can develop custom math content and learning management functionality at and provide an all-in-one solution at the university as well.
Below are a few examples of what we have done for universities:
- Cal State Maritime uses our Math and English courses for supportive course work for their students. We also developed required custom reporting functionality for Cal State Maritime.
- We developed custom student tracking & reporting tools, as well as a completely custom math curriculum for San Francisco State University's Early Start program.
- And the largest project of them all - Our Omega MathTM courses and learning management system were initially developed as one of the first online math programs for California Polytechnic State University in 1996!
Westcott Courses can provide an all-in-one online math solution for K-12 students.
Below are a few examples of K-12 schools and districts we service.
- Mount Pisgah Academy uses our math courses for dual high school credit
- Rincon Valley Christian School uses our math courses for their students
- Canyon Heights Academy uses our math courses for their students
Several large online K-12 providers use our curriculum for their schools.
- Greenways Academy
- Learning Springs
- Ace Digital